Fastest and Affordable Private Limited Company Registration Services in India
Ideal if your business is Startup and Medium size
Less Compliances with ROC and Minimum Fees
Incorporation in 2 days | Include Share Certificate,
MOA/AOA, DSC, DIN, PAN & TAN, etc.
Eligible to apply for Startup India Recognition & Tax Exemption
Free Post incorporation consultation
Guaranteed Approval within 14 days ,
completely online & hassle free T&C*
Transparent process through follow-up and regular updates
1000+ Pvt ltd registrations since 2020
Private Limited Company at a Glance
Private limited company is an independent legal entity with limited liability. Private limited company is a limited liability company formed with minimum two and maximum fifteen directors under Companies Act 2013 and it can have minimum two and maximum two hundred shareholders/members. In this form of company, directors have limited liability to shareholders, perpetual succession, easy to manage compliances, easy equity funding, and transferable ownership i.e. sale or purchase of company.
A Private Limited Company is the most opted form of business entity for foreign investors in India. In this form of business entity foreign nationals and foreign companies can become directors and/ or shareholder and can bring foreign direct investment in compliance with RBI guidelines.
Most ideal form of Company for Startups to start business and apply for funding from Investors. With Private Limited Company you can easily chase Bankers, financial Institutions and Private Equity Investors for expansion of your business.
Now a Private Limited Company can be incorporated with ZERO capital. Almost 90% of the companies incorporated in India are registered as private limited companies. LATER ON, A private Limited Company can be easily converted into a Public Limited Company in case of expansion OR can be converted into Limited Liability Partnership to reduce burden of ROC compliances.
Documents Required for LLP Registration
Identity and Address Proof
Photographs of all Proposed Shareholders & Directors
PAN card Copy of all Proposed Shareholders & Directors
ID Proof – Driving License / Voter ID / Passport (anyone) of all Proposed Shareholders & Directors
Address Proof – Bank Statement / Telephone or Mobile or Electricity Bill (not more than 30 days old) of all Proposed Shareholders & Directors
Email ID and Mobile Numbers of all Proposed Shareholders & Directors
Aadhar card ( Optional )
Registered Office Proof
Scanned copy of the latest bank statement/telephone or mobile bill/electricity or gas bill
Scanned copy of notarised rental agreement in English
Our Service Coverage
After Company incorporation, you will receive below documents
- Company Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum of Association & Article of Association (MOA & AOA)
- PAN Card and TAN Allotment
- EPF & ESI Registration
- Digital Signatures (Class 2)
- Directors Identification Number (DIN)
- Assist in Bank A/c Opening
- Professional Tax Registration ( in Maharastra Only)
- GST Registration (Optional)
Company Registration Procedure in India
Documentation & Finalise Name First we collect documents and then send you few papers for your signature on email. Then we collect scan copy of Signed Papers from you on email. Side by side we finalise 2 proposed name of company #We can complete this in day 1 DSC apply Meanwhile we apply for Digital Signatures of all directors/shareholders. #We can complete this in day 1 Incorporation Filing In day 2 we file Incorporation form with ROC. All Forms certified by CA or CS or CMA. Company Approved Generally ROC approve incorporation application in 1-2 days. Once your application approved, you will get certificate, PAN, TAN etc.
Pre-requisite for Company Incorporation
- Proposed Company name must be unique. The suggested name should not match or identical with any existing companies or trademarks in India. # We help here to choose name.
- All Proposed Directors must have Active DIN
- Digital Signature for proposed Directors/Shareholders
- Decide Paid-up Share Capital and share % between Shareholders
- Decide Authorised Share Capital. ROC Fee & Stamp duty based on Authorised Capital. Low Capital – Less Govt Fee.
- Decide Company Registration State and Office address
- Decide Bank Authorised Signatory and Bank name to open your account (ICICI, BOb, Kotak, PNB)
What are the various Compliances you need to do post incorporation of a PLC
Apart from other statutory compliances like GST, InCome Tax, etc., A Private limited company must comply below without any delay.
- File Commencement of Business (COB) e-form INC 20A within 180 days of incorporation.
- Appointment of an Statutory Auditor ( Practicing Chartered accountant) for Auditing Books of accounts and issue audited Annual Financial Statement.
- Filling of ROC Annual Forms
- Filing of Director e-KYC
The above compliances related to the provisions of Companies Act. If it a Startup Company then keep additional expenses approx Rs 40-50K for annual audit and ROC filings.